Putting place effective tactics to build awareness, conversions and sales
Data-driven, Profitable Strategies Which Delivers Results
Often with marketing, it’s difficult to know where to begin, with many companies trying out different tactics without anything sticking, leading to disappointing results. That’s where a marketing strategy comes in; a data-driven strategy will bring order and clarity to your marketing, and deliver those results you have been missing.
Marketing Strategies That Work
Whether you want to grow, launch a new product, enter a new market or just outsmart your competitors, a marketing strategy can help you get there faster.
But it can be hard to know where to start; with 10 years experience of helping businesses we can act as your strategic business partner. Bringing a fresh pair of eyes and offering inspiration as well as tactical know-how to craft a finely tuned strategy to achieve your marketing goals.
Why You Need A Marketing Strategy
Reduce costs and wasted budgets by automatically setting up lead nurturing and marketing campaigns
Increase revenue by automating up-sells, cross-sells and customer follow-ups
Improve sales and marketing teams’ accountability through more clearly defined processes
Boost staff creativity and productivity by reducing repetitiveness and automating tasks
Target prospects across multiple channels, reaching them in a highly personalised way
Improved reporting on what works and what doesn’t from a marketing strategy perspective
Understand Your Needs
What Tools Are Needed?
What Budget is Available?
What Are Your Goals?
Put The Plan Into Action
Working Directly With You and Your Team
Regular Communication to Keep You Informed
Learn And Improve
Monthly Marketing Reports
Actionable Insights to Keep Improving
Adapt and Change
Strategic Business Requires Strategic Marketing.
Taking the time to come up with a solid marketing strategy is difficult, especially when you have a business to run. Just knowing where to start is a challenge, especially if you don’t have the in house skills or experience available. A bad strategy can waste time and money, that’s why we take the time to understand your needs and challenges, and combine that with our years of knowledge to create a strategy that works.
Any strategy we put together will answer the following questions:
- KPIs – What does success look like? What will we be tracking and measuring to assess performance and Return on Investment?
- Audience and personas – Who are your target audiences and where are they? What are their needs and behaviours?
- Competitors – Who are your competitors? What are they doing? How can we beat them?
- Channel mix – What is the best channel mix to give us cost-effective results? How do the channels work together to deliver conversions?
- Budgets – How best do we use what little (or large) resources we have?
- Content – What content shall we create? How can we use or improve existing content? How does data inform content?
- Marketing stack – What tools do we need? Such as email, marketing automation and other tools?
- Plan – How do we put the above into action?
- Reporting and evaluation – How well are we doing?
Putting all this together gives you a clear actionable plan over 3-6 months.